Monday, August 5, 2013

Bzzagent Review: Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Recently I had the opportunity to review Lysol Power and Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner as part of a BzzCampaign.  My review is below:

I love the idea of Lysol Power & Free cleaners.  Tough cleaners that kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, without all the typical harshness of regular cleaners.  The products are easy to find in the cleaning aisle, though, they don't make it obvious on the bottle which scent you are buying; there's a small spot on the bottom right that tells you which scent it is. 

In the past, I have purchased the multi-purpose cleaner spray in Oxygen Splash.  I hate this scent (in the spray form).  It doesn't smell clean to me.  Now, this could be because I'm used to the strong fumes of other cleaners.  It does clean well and gets the job done.

For this campaign, I received a bottle of the multi-purpose cleaner in citrus sparkle zest, and the wipes in oxygen splash.


The citrus sparkle spray cleans well.  And the scent is good.  It's very light, but pleasant.  I will likely replace my current kitchen cleaner (also a Lysol brand) with this cleaner in this scent. 

The wipes also clean very well.  They're not as abrasive as Chlorox wipes; the wipe itself is soft and foams as you scrub with it.  The oxygen splash scent in the wipe is much different than the scent in the spray.  As a wipe, it almost smells like pine.  I don't think the scent is bad, (it's much better than the same scent in the spray form!) but it is taking some getting used to.  If these cost less than other brands, I will happily switch to Lysol Power and Free Multi-Purpose cleaning wipes.

All in all, these are great products.  I like that there aren't fumes, that the price is good, they're easy to find, and most importantly, that they get the job done. 

Thanks Lysol for a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment