Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Design!

Something needed to change with this blog.  I didn't like that once you visited my blog, that there was no way to search for specific blog posts, so, after some work (that took way longer than it should have), there is now a search box! 

Also, check out the new tabs above this post - now you can click on one of the tabs to be directed to all the blog posts that fit under that specific category.  So, if you're here because you found our blog on a clubfoot support group, you can just check out our posts about clubfoot, or, if you are a homeschooling parent, you could just check out the posts under the homeschool tab.  I think it makes so much sense this way. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty stinkin' excited about these new changes (maybe more than I should be).  I also changed the background to my blog, which may or may not change again in the next few days.  Hopefully this new format makes it easier to navigate - please let me know what you think of the changes.  I'd also love to hear if you have any additional suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment